Saudi Arabia is home to many of the leading universities in the Arab region in the field of MBA. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is already a popular study destination for international students from within the region that has the Best online MBA programs, and it also has a lot to offer students from further afield.
In addition to the possibility to join a growing number of world-renowned universities, studying in Saudi Arabia grants an opportunity to immediately investigate the nation’s different political and cultural environments.
Study MBA in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The university system in Saudi Arabia takes many of its features from the American higher education system. Some adjustments have been made to suit the needs of Muslim students. Students who wish to pursue MBA training will study at a university in the country.
- Saudi Arabia embraces global students and awards special scholarships for multicultural students to help compensate the costs of university education in the country.
- Students studying in Saudi Arabia are able to immerse themselves in the Arabic culture and language. However, thesis Masters in Business taught in English, making it easier for many students to pursue their education.
- In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia there are 21 public universities and 24 private universities and colleges. The value of studying in Saudi Arabia changes according to the preferred location, but many students can use the scholarship programs to study for free.
- Saudi students get their education and books for free.
- The academic year in Saudi Arabia usually begins in September, and the semester lasts until December, followed by examinations. The second semester starts in early February and runs through May, with the exam period after that. Universities will take breaks to celebrate Islamic holidays.
- Students who graduate from a university in Saudi Arabia with a postgraduate degree in business will find a variety of opportunities.
- Within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, more than 8 million foreign workers and Expats are searching for a job in a variety of fields, and some business graduates choose to work in the country.
- Students can also use what they learned about the Arab people and culture to pursue work in other countries on the Arabian Peninsula. They can also use their great understanding of Arab culture to return to European or American companies that deal with Arab clients and customers.
Top 6 MBA Universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The best universities and colleges in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offer MBA degrees in English for you to choose from. Many universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offer study programs taught in English. Before beginning the program, you must have essential knowledge of English language.
- Master of Business Administration in Engineering Management at Westford University College, Dammam,
- Master in Supply Chain Management from Exceed College,
- Master of Business Administration from Dar Al-Hekma University
- King Abdulaziz University, Faculty of Economics and Management FEA
- MBSC MBA full-time at Prince Muhammad College Bin Salman
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at Yamamah University
1- What is the best university to get an MBA, globally?
- Stanford Business, USA.
- Harvard Business School Graduate School, United States.
- The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- London Business School, UK.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan Institute of Management, United States.
- INSEAD, Paris.
- HEC Paris.
- Columbia Business School, United States.
2- Can you get an MBA in one year?
Yes, you can complete an MBA in one year. Many schools offer such fast-paced programs to meet the demand to get it back into the workforce sooner. See the list of schools offering one-year MBA programs.
3- Why are MBA fees so high?
A degree is a qualification that gives a student a step forward in his career and enhances his competence and skills. So, the MBA course tuition fee also includes the opportunity cost. This cost is lost salary, professional experience, and possibly a promotion.
4- Is an Online MBA reliable?
In the past, online MBA programs were not held in high esteem, but that is changing now. Employers often prefer that their workers attend an MBA program online because it gives them flexibility and freedom to work and study at the same time.